What to do in order to be prepared for winter.
- Get out those fluffy mittens, fuzzy scarves, and the bulky, puffy coats, snow pants, and warm boots. (I recommend texting gloves for you phone addicts.)
- Learn to snowboard, ski, or ice skate so you aren’t stuck inside all day.
- Decorate your house with winter decor
- CHAP-STICK – you don’t want to bleed because of your dry lips, it is NOT a fun experience.
- Industrial sized packs of cocoa for those nights that you want to stay inside, or to warm up.
- Let’s not forget the most important, SANTA LETTERS! Behave extra good this month, Santa will notice(;